Love is a feeling that everyone in the world wants to live. Often loving lovers do hug or kiss each other to tell each other their failings. In today’s world, true hope is rarely seen. 80 percent of today’s generation come into the relationship for time pass. But, the remaining 20 percent of the remaining is not easy. Have you ever seen the end of your true love? Just recently, something like that has come to our mind. Where a lover tastes on the forehead of his girlfriend and he dies after 5 seconds.

Who Was She?

Source

Myriam Ducré-Lemay, who was 20-years-old when she died, was severely allergic to peanuts, but hadn’t shared that with her new boyfriend

How She Died?

Source

Myriam went to her boyfriend’s house after a party, and after he had a peanut butter sandwich, they kissed. He did not tell her he’d eaten peanuts and she had not told him she was allergic to them

Kiss Of Death

Source

Within minutes of kissing, Myriam was suffering from shortness of breath. The ambulance arrived within eight minutes after her boyfriend made the call but, despite their efforts, she died from severe cerebral anoxia.

Comments

comments

Loading...
Loading...