Presumably, everybody needs to take a stab at resembling our most loved character or accomplishing something stunning and after that giggling later on finishing individuals’ astonished countenances. Body Art craftsman Jen causes her customers to understand their dreams by painting them ideal on their bodies.
We have assembled the most intriguing “outfits” of Jen’s gathering. Might you want to wind up noticeably one of these pictures?
Jen creates many body art projects in partnership with local media companies, which are elated to work with her.
2. A body art project for the sporting event called Go Orioles!.
3. Jen painted herself. It looks like a tight bodysuit.
4. She drew an outfit for the Little PUFF 2017 event.
6. A promo action.
7. Body Zebra Crossing!
8. “Draw something like you draw on your models!” Such desires are running through new clients’ minds when they come to Jen, and they are probably always pleased.
9. Jen creates such amazing “suits” for outdoor advertising to attract visitors and clients. Grab some ideas!
10. A fabulous alive sculpture created with Story time Media (the media company that tells stories through photos and videos).
11. She painted a gorgeous wedding dress on her beautiful model Joy Jewel.
12. It looks too real!
13. Crop top