31 years old an anonymous Hispanic man was died when he caught sepsis from swimming in the Gulf of Mexico. The reason behind caught sepsis was that he went swimming when he was not supposed to.
As tattoo artists will tell you, there are some critically important rules to follow in the hours and days after getting inked. Most important: keeping your new body art clean and covered while the skin has a heightened susceptibility to bacterial infection.
See His Infection :
1. The patient, identified only as a Latino man living in Texas.
3.Infection All Over His Body
4.Tattoo Artiest Beware
5.Looks So Weird
Lab results of the man’s body showed high levels of liver enzymes, which indicated a history of chronic liver disease.